Fairview Corners is conveniently located to Areotropolis Atlanta, a 1,168-acre world-class regional distribution park redevelopment that could accommodate more than eight-million-square-feet of industrial and distribution facilities. Making this a prime location for major companies, such as the Kroger Company, who recently developed a one-million- square-foot regional distribution center in this location.
Bout Areotropolis Atlanta
THE AEROTROPOLIS ATLANTA BLUEPRINT IS A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND STRATEGY FOR THE ATLANTA REGION – A STRATEGY THAT LEVERAGES THE AIRPORT AS A MAJOR ASSET TO DRIVE ECONOMIC INVESTMENT, JOB GROWTH, AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE AREAS IN AND AROUND HARTSFIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (THE AIRPORT).
Since the mid-20th century, the airport has been a major driver of growth – but until now, no collaborative effort has brought together the area’s many varied stakeholders under a joint vision and strategy to truly leverage the airport’s role as an economic powerhouse. The Aerotropolis Atlanta Blueprint (Blueprint) embodies a public-private vision for advancing the Aerotropolis partnership priorities and key initiatives to move that vision forward in the 1-5 year time frame.
Areotropolis Atlanta Strategic Corridor
click image for larger view
Aerotropolis Atlanta will be a preeminent location for economic investment in the southeastern US by leveraging its unique advantage of proximity to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, by expanding the concentration of targeted industries and furthering strategic development while enhancing the area’s quality of life.
- A win for one is a win for all.
- Maintain inspired leadership.
- Target our efforts.
- Leverage what makes the Aerotropolis so special.
- Success is a public private effort.
GOALS – A PICTURE OF SUCCESS
- Improved perception of the area within the Aerotropolis – accomplished through Blueprint rollout, branding, marketing, word of mouth, and positive media coverage.
- Increased economic investment – expansion of existing businesses, and headquarter locations.
- A true partnership – working and thriving partnerships help facilitate information transfer and a high level of customer service.
- Advancing our catalyst sites – these areas of opportunity are those that will have elevated interest in the Aerotropolis.